Dean J Symeonides is a Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) trained and accredited by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts to perform business valuations for a variety of purposes including buy/sell considerations, divorce, litigation support, and estate planning.
Dean J Symeonides’s business valuation services provide you with powerful knowledge regarding the true value of your business. Having this knowledge can allow a business owner the information and data necessary to analyze his or her business value.
A proper business valuation may mean the difference between success and failure when you’re:
- Negotiating a merger or Contemplating new shareholders
- Considering estate and succession planning
- Involved in marital dissolution
Delivering business consulting services is not an exact science. It’s based on sound judgment and experience. That’s why you need a certified valuation analyst (CVA) whose background includes evaluating a variety of organizations.
At Dean J Symeonides, our partnership promise ensures that we get to know all aspects of your unique organization, enabling us to provide truly customized and detailed business valuation services.
We not only take the time to analyze your finances and operations, but we go one step further, taking the time to understand your company culture, goals and aspirations.
Armed with this in-depth knowledge, we’re able to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion of your business. Dean J Symeonides provides two types of business valuation services:
- Calculation of value is an agreed-upon calculation of your business’s value using a specific procedure, not an opinion of business valuation.
- Conclusion of value is a business consulting service that provides you with an unbiased opinion on the fair-market value of your business.
When you’re ready to understand the true value of your business, Dean J Symeonides is ready to provide you with that valuable information.