Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Complimentary Tax Organizer
Dean J Symeonides is a CPA licensed in the State of New Jersey and a member of the American Institute of CPA’s and the New Jersey Society of CPA’s. He and his staff provide accounting and tax services for business and individual clients.
The firm represents clients in a variety of industries including those engaged in Real Estate, Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Construction, Professional Firms, and Consultants.
Accounting services include working with client financial records to produce measurable results that can help business owners assess profitability and therefore better manage their financial future. Financial statements and financial analysis are vital tools in achieving success through a review of sales trends, profit margins, and cost analysis.
Here are some services Dean J Symeonides can offer to you
- Tax Services
Individuals and businesses look to us for advice on personal income tax and business tax strategies. Dean J Symeonides assists clients with personal and business tax planning, preparing income tax returns, and representing individuals before government agencies at federal, state and local levels.
It is important to stay on top of the latest tax saving techniques and strategies by participating in ongoing education and seminars. Mr. Symeonides speaks in front of various groups and organizations to educate on tax changes and tax saving techniques. We take the guesswork out of tax regulations and provide straightforward advice for staying on a clear financial path.
- Financial Statements
The firm of Dean J Symeonides prepares business and personal financial statements for clients to suit their needs. Financial statements measure profitability and the financial health of a business. The financial statements that Dean J Symeonides prepares are:
- Compilation — Assembling financial statements using the client’s data without providing assurance on the financial statements. Compilations are useful in assisting small, non-public companies. During a compilation, the data is simply arranged into conventional financial statement form. No probing is conducted beneath the surface unless we become aware that the data provided is in error or incomplete.
- Review — A private company may engage us to perform a review of its financial statements and issue a report that provides limited assurance that material changes to the financial statements are not necessary. With respect to reliability and assurance, a review falls between a compilation, which provides no assurance, and the more extensive assurance of an audit.
- Personal Financial Statements – individuals sometimes need these statements as part of a bank financing requirement. An individual’s assets and liabilities are measured at estimated fair market value in arriving at an estimated net worth.
- Business and Management Consulting
Dean J Symeonides plays a vital role in helping businesses make better use of their resources and increasing efficiency and profitability. With careful planning and help from us, you can learn how to start, manage and successfully grow a business in areas such as:
- Small business management
- Cash management
- Compensation plan evaluations
- Growth planning
- Purchasing or selling a business
- Measuring the performance of a business
- Disaster recovery planning
We are trained to look at businesses with an objective eye and help you identify weaknesses in your organization and offer suggestions for improvements. We can be your most valuable business partner, one who helps you reach for success.
- Financial Services
To help individuals maximize their income and plan for a secure future, we offer a variety of financial services, which include: personal financial planning, retirement and estate planning, college funding, investing, risk management and business succession planning.
A few ways Dean J Symeonides can help individuals with financial planning include: developing a personal budget, offering recommendations on ways to save for college or planning for retirement. We can also offer advice on investment opportunities or assist with estate planning needs to ensure beneficiaries receive the maximum benefits.
- Litigation Services
Dean J Symeonides is considered the foremost authority on financial and economic issues. In the legal arena, we act as either expert witnesses or consultants, presenting private advice to attorneys. We also assist clients in divorce settlements, fraud investigations, bankruptcies and alternative dispute resolutions.
For example, a divorce can have a dramatic impact on a person’s tax liability. We can offer advice on how to reduce the tax liability and help a client continue to meet personal financial goals.